How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently in 6 Steps
Facebook isn’t the most popular social media platform among users anymore, with many of them dumping it over privacy concerns and data leak issues. But it’s not as easy to quit Facebook as you think, as you cannot delete your account permanently right away, as there are some hoops to jump through. However, if you really want to get rid of Facebook for good, here’s how to do it in six steps
1) Go To Your Settings
When you’re ready, go to your settings and scroll down to Delete. If you want your account deleted entirely, select the Delete my account button. You’ll then be prompted with a page asking if you’re sure. Click on Continue and then on Confirm. This will delete all of your data and permanently remove your profile from the site. Remember, once deleted, there’s no way of getting it back so make sure this is what you want before proceeding with the process.
2) Find and Click on Your Account
1. Click on the down arrow next to your profile picture on the top right of your screen and select Settings. 2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on General. 3. Next, click Manage account. 4. On this page you will see a link that says Deactivate my account under Personal Data and Content section at the bottom of the page. 5.
3) Click on Manage Apps and Websites
Once you click on Manage Apps and Websites, a list of all of the apps and websites you’ve signed up for with your account will appear. For each app or website, there is a blue X button next to it that allows you to delete it from your account.
4) Click Edit (Right next to where it says ‘Logged In As’)
1. Click on Settings
2. Select Security and then click Deactivate My Account
3. Enter your password and click deactivate
4. Click Ok on the dialogue box that pops up and confirm you want to deactivate your account
5. You are now successfully logged out of Facebook
5) Hit Remove App at the bottom of the page
If you’re looking to delete your account permanently, use this link. If you want to deactivate your account instead of deleting it, click here. Once you’ve clicked on the link for either option, follow these steps 1. Hit Delete My Account at the bottom of the page.
2. Hit Permanently Delete My Account.
3. Read the information and tick all boxes to confirm deletion, then hit Delete My Account one more time to complete deletion.
6) Finally, hit ‘OK’ on the pop-up box
1) Click the arrow next to your profile picture.
2) Click on ‘Settings’ then scroll down and click on ‘General’.
3) Scroll down and click on ‘Manage account’ then click the button that says ‘Deactivate my account’.
4) Enter your password when prompted, then go back and enter it again for confirmation.
Sure, here is an article on how to apply for visa online, with 5… Read More
Are you tired of struggling to make ends meet? Are you looking for an easy… Read More
Are you looking for way to earn money online in Pakistan? The good news… Read More
[ad_1] Gun Sound: Real Gun Simulator APK is an extremely realistic gunfire simulation game with… Read More
[ad_1] Guild of Heroes Mod Apk is great role-playing game from the company BIT.GAMES.… Read More